1. Method and Purpose of Collecting Private Information
Upon registering an account for the service, we collect users' personal information (related to a living individual that includes one's name, date of birth, and other details that could identify a certain individual (including those that are easily verifiable with other information, and identifiable to a certain individual with the provided information)). We shall appropriately obtain the personal information without deception or other wrongful means. We will use the collected private information for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as "purposes of use").
- To provide and administer the service.
- To introduce our services.
- For improving and developing our services.
- To address inquires.
- For purposes subsidiary to the aforementioned purposes of use.
2. Provision to A Third Party
We shall not provide collected personal information to third parties without consent in advance, except for in the following cases:
- Within necessity, in order to fulfill the purposes of use, when we share all or a part of the personal information to an external service (PayPal, crowd translation services, etc.).
- When the personal information is provided due to the succession of the business as a result of merging, acquisition, or other business-related reasons.
- For other matters stipulated by The Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other regulations.
3. Disclosure, Amendment, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
As per The Act on the Protection of Personal Information, upon a user's request, personal information will not be disclosed, corrected and used in other such ways, once the confirmation of such a request from the user concerned is verified (If the user's information does not exist, a notice will be sent).
However, this does not concern cases where we do not have the duty of disclosure under the Personal Information Protection Law and other regulations.
4. Cookie Function
A cookie function may be used by the service for the purpose of improving the usability of the service. When a user accesses the services via the browser of a terminal connected to the internet, the cookie information will be saved on his or her hard disk via the user's browser from the server of the service.
This cookie information saves user history information, enables the service to provide information according to the circumstances and enables the user to shorten the length of the text. In case a user changes the settings to disable cookies, he or she can't use this service.
5. Contact for Further Information
If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding the use of personal information, please contact us:
Address: 5-1-11 Sendagaya IVYWORKS 4F, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051