- 01What languages do you support?
The following 23 languages are available:
Japanese, English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Malay, Tagalog, Hindi, Burmese, Mongolian, Arabic, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish
- 02What file types do you support?
YarakuZen proudly supports Word (.docx) starting from Microsoft Office 2007, Excel (.xlsx), PowerPoint (.pptx), CSV (.csv), HTML (.html) and PDF (.pdf) files. When you upload a PDF, then re-download it from our site, you’ll get it as a Text (.txt) file.
- 03What is the maximum number of characters and file size per document?
50,000 characters per document - or up to 45MB
- 04Which Internet browsers do you support?
We're happy to support Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.
- 05Where does the data from Yaraku Phrases data originate?
That's top secret, but suffice it to say we use extensive dictionary databases, including Genius MX.
- 06Can I upload phrases in bulk?
Of course, just contact our team at email@example.com for more details.
- 07What is crowd translation?
Crowd (aka, crowdsourced) translation involves human translation drawing from a huge pool of contributing translators worldwide. YarakuZen contracts with over 40,000 translators from around the world who are always ready to serve you. We offer three levels of crowdsourced translators, and the translation cost for each level is different.
- 08What do I do if I received a crowdsourced translation that failed or has mistranslated phrases?
Don't worry. Just contact us within 72 hours after the initial translation is done and we'll take care of you.
- 09What happens if my translation isn't finished within two days?
If a translator isn't found within 48 hours after you place your order, we'll let you know. If it's an availability issue, we'll give you the option of translating the document into English, then translating it from English to your desired language. Sounds good?
- 10What is Professional translation?
As the term suggests, Professional translation involves retaining professional translators for specific projects. Yaraku prefers hiring professional translators over crowdsourced translators for medical texts and documents that are heavy with technical vocabulary.
- 11Can I cancel a translation order?
Unfortunately, no. Once finalized, all orders for crowd translation and Professional translation are non-cancelable.
- 12What are Yaraku Documents?
Yaraku Documents are your best friends. They're multi-language document templates covering various themes. We make them available to help you handle foreign language content more effectively.
Note: Currently, YarakuZen only has Japanese-English document templates available.
- 13How do I copy Yaraku Documents?
To access the Yaraku Documents, just check the box on the left side of a document, then click "Duplicate" on the upper side of the screen. The document will be added to your "My Documents" folder. Simple and fast.
- 14Does the translation engine change depending on the plan?
Nope. You'll have access to our advanced translation engine no matter which plan you choose. Cool, right?
- 15How much do YarakuZen's services cost?
Jump over to our Pricing page to take a look.
- 16How do I pay for crowd translation?
You can pay for crowd translation through PayPal™ or with a credit card.
- 17How can I add credits to my Wallet?
You can add credits to your Wallet through credit card, PayPal™ or bank wire.
- 18Can I get a receipt?
We will send you an email receipt when you order a translation. If you upgrade to the Company plan, you can get a receipt in any form you like.
Protection of privacy
- 19Are the documents I edit and save in YarakuZen shared with any other users?
No. Each user has his/her own database for documents whose contents will not be shared with others.
- 20What kinds of obligations of secrecy do crowdsourced translators have?
Standard and Business-level crowd translators sign a Non-disclosure Agreement, obligating them to not reveal any information within translation documents.
- 22How do I get my questions about using YarakuZen answered?
If you have any questions on how to use YarakuZen, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23Where can I find out more about how to use YarakuZen and its main features?
- 24How can I change my password?
Just go to Settings → Change Password. Makes sense?
- 25What should I do if I forget my password?
No worries. Just go to app.yarakuzen.com and click "Forgot your password?" and you can get a shiny, new password.
- 26How can I upgrade to Premium Plan?
Go to Settings, click on the Account Information tab, and select Premium Plan to fill in the required information and upgrade.
- 27How can I downgrade from Premium Plan to Personal Plan?
Go to Settings, click on the Account Information tab, then select Personal Plan.
- 28How can I deactivate my account?
Go to Settings, click on the Account Information tab, and then click the "Deactivate account" button.
- 29How can I receive product updates?
Glad you asked. Go to "Settings", click on the Account Information tab, and click the "Subscribe to receive news" button. You'll be hearing from us soon.
- 30What is YarakuZen security policy?
We invite you to read our security policy page at your convenience.
- 32Where do I inquire with questions about WordPress plugins?
Simple. For WordPress plugin questions, stop by our WordPress support forum.