YarakuZen saves and automatically helps you reuse your translation data, so it is invaluable for quickly translating foreign language business emails, that use similar expressions frequently.
YarakuZen features the Yaraku Documents, a collection of over a 200 types of templates for various business situations.
When inputting text
First type in or copy the text. Then choose the source and target languages and click Start Translation.
- Please divide titles, labels, etc., parts of text, that you wish to edit separately, with a line break.
- As you enter and translate sentences with a subject and words, the quality and reusability of auto-translation increases.
- In case of various sorts of emails, enter phrases as similar to your previous entries as possible to increase the matching rate.
When using Yaraku Documents
Freely use Yaraku Documents to create instantly create a professional draft of your translations.
- In Yaraku Documents, email templates are divided by theme, such as self-introductory emails, negotiation emails, requests to cancel an order, etc.
- Use the Use Template button to copy the template into the My Documents folder. You can then customize the contents in Source view.
Depending on the desired quality, volume, deadline and requested languages, you can choose the best translation method.
You can either (A.) translate yourself, (B.) order translation, or (C.) order translation and edit it yourself.
A. When translating yourself
Using the right hand side panel for reference, you can edit documents yourself.
- After editing, press Enter or click the checkbox to save a part of text.
- Select text from the source document to look it up on YarakuZen, Google and Wikipedia with just one click.
- Click on the Source tab to view the source file. Click on Preview tab to see the resulting translated document.
B. Order translation
Click on Order Translation in the upper middle of the page.
- You can personally choose which parts to translate as well as modify parts with Complete Match and Partial Match to reduce costs.
- If you wish to translate high-profile documents, please choose Business level translation.
- Html tags will be counted as one character each, starting from the opening bracket (<) up to the closing bracket (>)
C. Using crowdsourced translation and then editing the document yourself
If you order translation, comparing translating everything yourself to ordering everything, the cost and speed can vary greatly.
First personally edit phrases that are Complete Match and Partial Match status. Then order Casual translation for all parts except Confirmed ones. Once translation is complete, review and edit the text.
- Since the quality of Standard level translation is better than Casual, if you wish to save more time and effort, choose Standard.
- If you check "Attach original file" when ordering the translation, you can receive an better translation.
Finishing up the translation
You can download the file by clicking on Download
Using translation data
Use the translation by directly copying the translated text within Preview mode or downloading the file.
- When downloading and using the text file, the layout remains the same.
- If the downloaded file's text becomes garbled up, it is likely because the font is not compatible with the target language. Change the font to make it appear properly.